There are common vocabulary that appear in the SAT test, so it can help to learn new words related to these vocabulary. So you can use them in the writing and speaking if that topic arises. Word coach IELTS vocabulary is particularly important for those wanting to achieve a band 7 or higher.
Definition of incommensurable:
impossible to measure or compare in value or size or excellence
Synonyms of incommensurable:
incomparable, uncomparable, diverse, incommensurate, disproportionate, inconsistent, different, dissimilar, mismatched, incompatible, unrelated
Opposite/Antonyms of incommensurable:
comparable, commensurate, directly proportional, like, balanced, corresponding, harmonized, homogeneous
Sentence/Example of incommensurable:
1. I argued earlier that ghosts to a certain extent spell out incommensurablecultural differences.
2. How does one weigh such incommensurable elements?
3. The symmetry characters of quasiperiodic crystals and incommensurable phases were discussed.
4. One is a case of a scholar hosting an empathetically cooperative conversation among two seemingly incommensurable identities.
5. The pressures of the classroom moment do not lend themselves to a dialogue about these underlying and indeed incommensurable differences.
6. I argued earlier that ghosts to a certain extent spell out incommensurable cultural differences.
7. His ideal is the extraordinary, the gigantic, the overwhelming, the incommensurable.
8. The continued fraction is therefore incommensurable, and cannot be unity.
9. According to this school of thought, each ethnic group has a distinct worldview that is incommensurable with the worldviews of other groups.
10 Words of the day
Every Day, We pick up random 10 words to enrich your vocabulary and remind how beautiful English language is.
Technical Jargon From Computing And Other High-tec ...Read More
A Morbid Fear Of Open Spaces (as Fear Of Being Cau ...Read More
Liberality In Bestowing Gifts; Extremely Liberal A ...Read More
Not Sociable. ...Read More
A Subtle Difference In Meaning Or Opinion Or Attit ...Read More
Of Or Relating To Gustation ...Read More
Beginner ...Read More
Excessively Unwilling To Spend ...Read More
Excessively Fat ...Read More
Courtesy Towards Women ...Read More
There are common vocabulary that appear in the IELTS test, so it can help to learn new words related to these vocabulary. So you can use them in the writing and speaking if that topic arises. Word coach IELTS vocabulary is particularly important for those wanting to achieve a band 7 or higher.
Top 5 reasons why vocabulary is very important in today’s world. Vocabulary is the key to enhance your communication skills. Having a great knowledge of words can make your personality impactful. Vocabulary will help you to express your feelings, your ideas clearly. Develop your vocabulary size to see the world in a different way. Here, tips for how to increase your vocabulary.
Know about what analytical writing is in the GRE. The analytical writing section contains two essays: The issue essay, and the argument essay. You will have 30 minutes for each of them to complete. Know about how scoring is done in the test. And given some tips to write a perfect essay and score maximum in the analytical writing section. Also provided the links for the official ETS scoring guide and the sample topic pool.
Here is a list of 12 basic verb tenses formulas with examples of the English language. Tenses are the main pillars of English grammar. They are primarily classified into three parts: Past, Present, and Future. In this article, you will learn about what are the main tenses in English. How do we easily remember the tenses using the formula? How do we correctly apply to make sentences error-free?
The verbal section of the GRE test majorly divided into three parts: Reading Comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence Equivalence. Almost half of the verbal section is covered by Reading Comprehension. Here, is the list of all the different patterns of RC questions that you need to know about to score high in the verbal section.