There are common vocabulary that appear in the SAT test, so it can help to learn new words related to these vocabulary. So you can use them in the writing and speaking if that topic arises. Word coach IELTS vocabulary is particularly important for those wanting to achieve a band 7 or higher.
Definition of surmount:
get on top of; deal with successfully
Synonyms of surmount:
get over, master, overcome, subdue, power through, surpass, conquer, top, scale, exceed, outdo
Opposite/Antonyms of surmount:
surrender, fail, give in, yield, abandon, give up, give, abatement, admittance, abandonment, have trouble, shit the bed, clusterfuck
Sentence/Example of surmount:
1. The absolute want of room is an evil that nothing can surmount.
2. He surely must surmount his older brother.
3. Towers also surmount the angles of the terraces of the two upper stages.
4. Together, horse and driver conspired to surmount the hill.
5. He is quite confident that we can surmount these difficulties.
6. When by the aid of man they surmount these, they often dominate with unexpected vigour the native vegetation amongst which they are colonists.
7. You were trained to surmount any obstacle
8. He did not appreciate as sufficiently as David Strauss and the Tubingen critics the difficulties which a natural theory has to surmount, nor did he support his conclusions by such elaborate discussions as they deemed necessary.
9. We will work with you to surmount that impasse
10. Their small majority made them all the more conscious of the problems they needed to surmount to win the next election.
10 Words of the day
Every Day, We pick up random 10 words to enrich your vocabulary and remind how beautiful English language is.
A Characteristic Property That Defines The Apparen ...Read More
Humbly Entreating ...Read More
A Musical Composition For Voices And Orchestra Bas ...Read More
An Explanation Or Critical Interpretation (especia ...Read More
Strike, Usually With The Fist ...Read More
Having Or Exerting A Malignant Influence ...Read More
Impervious To Pleas, Persuasion, Requests, Reason ...Read More
A Female Given Name. ...Read More
Pertaining To The West Wind; Soft; Mild; Gentle. ...Read More
Act In Unison Or Agreement And In Secret Towards A ...Read More
There are common vocabulary that appear in the IELTS test, so it can help to learn new words related to these vocabulary. So you can use them in the writing and speaking if that topic arises. Word coach IELTS vocabulary is particularly important for those wanting to achieve a band 7 or higher.
Top 5 reasons why vocabulary is very important in today’s world. Vocabulary is the key to enhance your communication skills. Having a great knowledge of words can make your personality impactful. Vocabulary will help you to express your feelings, your ideas clearly. Develop your vocabulary size to see the world in a different way. Here, tips for how to increase your vocabulary.
Know about what analytical writing is in the GRE. The analytical writing section contains two essays: The issue essay, and the argument essay. You will have 30 minutes for each of them to complete. Know about how scoring is done in the test. And given some tips to write a perfect essay and score maximum in the analytical writing section. Also provided the links for the official ETS scoring guide and the sample topic pool.
Here is a list of 12 basic verb tenses formulas with examples of the English language. Tenses are the main pillars of English grammar. They are primarily classified into three parts: Past, Present, and Future. In this article, you will learn about what are the main tenses in English. How do we easily remember the tenses using the formula? How do we correctly apply to make sentences error-free?
The verbal section of the GRE test majorly divided into three parts: Reading Comprehension, Text Completion, and Sentence Equivalence. Almost half of the verbal section is covered by Reading Comprehension. Here, is the list of all the different patterns of RC questions that you need to know about to score high in the verbal section.