A phrasal verb that combines a normal verb with an adverb or a preposition to create an entirely new verbal phrase is called the phrasal verb. A phrasal verb is a verb like pick up, turn on or get on with. 100 Most Common Phrasal Verbs List With Meaning
Present Continuous Tense sentences examples, 50+ sentences of Present Continuous Tense.
1. The boys are playing cricket on the ground.
2. The train is going to arrive at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
Simple Future Tense sentences examples, 50+ sentences of Simple Future Tense.
1. I will cry when it’s time to leave.
2. I shall write an essay.
3. Aileen will complete her first novel this October.
4. Ben will sing a good song.
5.They will bake the pies.
Simple past tense sentences examples, 50+ sentences of simple past tense.
1. When I paid her one dollar, she answered my question.
2. She worked at the movie theater after school.
3. They never went to school, they always skipped class.
4. She was shy as a child, but now she is very outgoing.