We post blog articles on a wide range of education topics related to English Literature and we’re always keen to find guest posters who can help to create fresh, interesting, fruitful, engaging and useful content.
Starting a blog about your hobby, expertise, or business can be a powerful move. You can raise your profile, connect with others, and grow your network . . . if you do it the smart way.
If you share your passion/hobby related to English literature, Competitive exams like IELTS, GRE, TOEFL, English Grammar. Then We are happy to invite you to write for Words Coach, to improve your writing skill and to reach a wide range of audience.
Who are we?
Words Coach is a vocabulary builder Quiz App, Game and Blogging platform. At Words Coach we are determined to help people learn new vocabulary which can help them speak better, We provide anything and everything there is to know in English literature, starting from if you wish to learn grammar, improve vocabulary, write essays and speak fluently
Why write for Words Coach?
Words Coach is now open for all writers whose passion is to write blogs to teach the world about English literature. If you wish to write without worrying about SEO, Marketing and want to reach millions of people, Words Coach is a platform for you.
Through us, you can reach majority and competitive world out there without worrying about marketing it.
What topics should you write about?
We actively accepts your writing offers regarding anything on English literature, you can write about best practices, English Grammar, How to’s, about competitive exams like IETLS, GRE, TOEFL
In order to serve high-quality content to our audience, we have drafted some must needed guidelines.
1. We only accept content related to English Literature, IELTS, GRE, Essay, Grammar, Novel Reviews, Tips, How-tos and Guides.
2. We only accept unique content and ideas. Checks will be made to ensure your content is original.
3. Minimum 1000 words article is acceptable, but we need you to write at least 1500-2000 words article/blog explaining in detail about your topic.
4. Explain your topic in detail with the help of examples where needed.
5. One high resolution image should be provided to use as a header for your content that complements the content of your post (This must be at least 1600 x 640px).
6. Submitted posts must not contain any link.
7. It goes without saying that your post must be grammatically correct and well written.
8. Your content must be original, should not be published anywhere else.
Also, Guest posts related Copyright are Reserved by words coach.
9. Use credible source/research studies to back your claims or provide a proof via screenshot.
10. Sign https://prnt.sc/vxz3ut
Send pitches first along with a couple of titles on solomonlearners(at)gmail(dot)com (email@example.com), please don’t send full content before title approval. If your content will be selected you will be intimated in 5 working days.