Words of the day
May 30, 2023
Quote of The Day
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
- The Most Common English Idioms
- Common English Idioms
- Familiar English Idioms
- Idioms about Age
- Idioms about animals
- Idioms about art
- Idioms about clothes
- Idioms about colors
- Idioms about crime
- Idioms about death
- Idioms about dreams
- Idioms about food
- Idioms about furniture
- Idioms about general
- Idioms about health
Ways to Say
- Ways to say "Hello"
- Nice to meet you
- Ways to say "Goodbye"
- Ways to say "I Miss You"
- Ways to say "I Love You"
- Ways to say "No"
- Ways to say "Very Good"
- Ways to say "Good Luck"
- Ways to say "Good Job"
- Ways to say "Good Morning"
- Ways to say "Thank You"
- Ways to say "You’re Welcome"
- Ways to say "I’m Sorry"
- Ways to say "Calm Down"
- Ways to say "I’dont Know"
How To Make And Accept An Apology In English
How to Make and Accept an Apology in English! In our daily conversation, we sometimes have to ask for an apology or to accept someone’s apology. It is a very common thing in our life. Saying “Sorry” is a cold way to make an apology and similarly “It’s Ok” is the coldest one to accept an apology.
How and when to use Did with Daily use sentences
Did is used when we are talking in past tense. And it becomes fairly simple here because both do and does become did in the past tense.
Examples of pronouns
A pronoun is a word that stands in a place of a noun. Pronouns are one of the eight parts of speech. A different pronoun is required relying on the noun being replaced and the function that the noun has in the sentence.
An interrogative sentence is a sentence that asks a question. While using some interrogative pronouns such as What, Whom, Where, Which, etc., we conventionally use the preposition at the start or at the end of the sentence.
10 TOP TIPS FOR IMPROVING YOUR SPOKEN ENGLISH
English is just another language. Treat it that way! Listening, Reading, Speaking, and Writing are pioneers of any language. Certainly, English is considered to be easy to learn and an accessible language.
TOP ARTICLES TO READ
Word Coach - Top Articles To Read
- Top 10 interview tips that will help you get hired
- Academic Vocabulary List
- 50 English proverbs you should use in your speech
- 100 Slang Words And Phrases – 2021
- New English Words And Phrases in 2020
- Top Educational Search Engines for Students
- 50 Words That Make You Sound Smart
- Mispronounced Words in English
- Parts of Speech
- What Is an Adverb?
- Ways to Say
- How Public Speaking Can Amend Your Life?
- 10 Basic Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid
- 3 Step Process for Text Completion Questions of the GRE
- Build your Vocabulary Skills in just 9 Easy Ways
- Useful tips for every section of the IELTS exam
- 10 Easiest Ways to Improve your English
- Things to Know About the IELTS Writing Section
- Strategies to score high in Sentence Equivalence of the GRE
- Top 5 Reasons of Why Strong Vocabulary is important
- Key points for the Analytical Writing Measure in the GRE
- 12 Basic English Verb Tenses with Examples and and Usage Tips
- 7 most common types of Reading Comprehension questions
- Learn about Various Kinds of Pronouns with Examples
- The Most Inspiring Christmas Quotes