Writing an essay can be a daunting task for both teachers and students in terms of creating and crafting a high-quality essay, and finally editing and grading them.
Here are Top 25 Essay topics for 2021 in English
ESSAY TOPICS YOUR STUDENTS WILL LOVE TO WRITE ABOUT
1. Should student’s textbooks be replaced by notebook computers?
2. To what extent is the use of animals in scientific research acceptable?
3. Are actors and professional athletes paid too much?
4. Zoos are sometimes seen as necessary but not poor alternatives to a natural environment. Discuss some of the arguments for and/or against keeping animals in zoos.
5. Is fashion important?
6. Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations?
7. If you had the opportunity to bring any person — past or present, fictional or nonfictional — to a place that is special to you (your hometown or country), who would you bring and why? Tell us what you would share with that person
8. Should students be allowed to grade their teachers?
9. The destruction of the world’s forests is inevitable as our need for land and food grows. Do you agree?
10. Should more be done to protect and preserve endangered animals?
11. Many parents give their children certain chores or tasks to do at home. Should children have to do chores or tasks at home? Be sure to explain why you think it is a good idea or a bad idea. Include examples to support your reasons.
12. In your opinion what factors contribute to a good movie?
13. Most high level jobs are done by men. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
14. Should the voting age be lowered to thirteen?
15. Should the government place a tax on junk food and fatty snacks?
16. Are we too dependent on computers?
17. Imagine that your teacher wants to teach a new subject for the next few weeks. Your teacher will take suggestions, and then let the students vote on the new subject. What subject should your class choose? Write an essay to support your choice and to persuade the other students to vote for your choice.
18. Since the invention of nuclear weapons we have had a long period of GLOBAL peace and stability. Are nuclear weapons global peacemakers or killing devices?
19. Should boys and girls be in separate classes?
20. Is the death penalty effective?
21. Pretend you woke up one day and there were no rules. People could suddenly do whatever they wanted! Explain what the world would be like. Use your imagination!
22. Should students be allowed to have cell phones in elementary and high schools?
23. Should teachers have to wear uniforms or have a dress code?
24. Should money be spent on space exploration?
25. What age is appropriate for dating?