be a coward.
- How could a hospital be a chicken?
- Um, okay, so, there's gonna be a chicken and a goat...
- There will be a chicken, right?
- I don't want to be a chicken!
- You can't be a chicken or fainthearted.
- It can be anything as long as we, it can be a chicken noise.
- I need to see which one of these people have the skills to be a chicken head.
- Europe must show greater courage, it must have the heart of a lion and not be a chicken.
- So that's strong and living TV. Four hundred and thirty-six minute by minute on a Friday night, and during that first night, the first Twitter message came: Why be a chicken?
- The pool's not that cold! Come on, don't be a chicken!