To strengthen or make something more effective.
- Let's beef up security at the club, huh?
- In the meantime, I'll beef up security on the campaign trail.
- I think I can beef up the reception a bit.
- Looks like I'll have to beef up the hybrid security detail.
- I heard you were looking for third-years to beef up the corps.
- Can you beef up your tone a little, then, or something?
- Yes, sir. It's a great time to beef up your security.
- I am really gonna have to beef up our security around here.
- I mean, I need to beef up for my role.
- I'm gonna go and beef up stage security.