to improve relationships between people.
- Research can also build bridges between universities and business.
- I'm gonna build bridges a mile long.
- As the President of Costa Rica had recently put it, there was a need to build bridges and not walls between different cultures and religions.
- WHO is making efforts to build bridges with other important partners, such as the World Bank and other institutions, so as to strengthen collaboration and strategic planning.
- Maybe you didn't come back to build bridges after all.
- Engineers are the guys that build bridges and buildings.
- How can Scholas utilize this technology and build bridges?
- Here we have to build bridges towards peace in the Middle East.
- We need to build bridges and partnerships with all the stakeholders.
- And according to the circumstances, we must seek the way to build bridges.