Definition of incommensurable:
impossible to measure or compare in value or size or excellence
Synonyms of incommensurable:
Opposite/Antonyms of incommensurable:
Sentence/Example of incommensurable:
1. I argued earlier that ghosts to a certain extent spell out incommensurablecultural differences.
2. How does one weigh such incommensurable elements?
3. The symmetry characters of quasiperiodic crystals and incommensurable phases were discussed.
4. One is a case of a scholar hosting an empathetically cooperative conversation among two seemingly incommensurable identities.
5. The pressures of the classroom moment do not lend themselves to a dialogue about these underlying and indeed incommensurable differences.
6. I argued earlier that ghosts to a certain extent spell out incommensurable cultural differences.
7. His ideal is the extraordinary, the gigantic, the overwhelming, the incommensurable.
8. The continued fraction is therefore incommensurable, and cannot be unity.
9. According to this school of thought, each ethnic group has a distinct worldview that is incommensurable with the worldviews of other groups.