Definition of Landlords:
owner of property leased
Synonyms of Landlords:
Sentence/Example of Landlords:
She had stopped at the counter to find out which courtroom she needed to go to for hearing about the money she still owed her former landlord.
By summer, the taproom and restaurant, its landlord and the Capitol Riverfront Business Improvement District had closed a parking lane on Half Street SE, filling the space with 17 picnic tables.
The city has more workers than it can house in its own buildings, so it has long leased office space from private landlords.
On Monday, Newsom and state leaders pledged to pay off 80 percent of the unpaid rent if landlords agree to forgive the remaining 20 percent.
Under the new enforcement policy, the city will work with landlords of persistent violators to bring them into compliance.
While the owners say their landlord would like them back, whatever follows will not be a singular seafood restaurant.
Flexibility is key, as he sees it — including flexibility by commercial landlords, who will be more willing to negotiate with tenants on terms like the cost and length of leases and the ways spaces are used.
“The moratorium’s effectiveness was further undermined by inconsistent implementation, lack of enforcement, no tenant education, and landlord challenges,” Benfer said.
At the mercy of the landlord She had often watched sheriff’s deputies clear tenants out, but now she felt differently about all those people who were pushed out of those apartments.
Since then, landlords have filed a total of only 725, according to Eviction Lab.