Definition of puerile:
displaying or suggesting a lack of maturity
Synonyms of puerile:
Sentence/Example of puerile:
1. The words that passed between us were few and puerile in regard of the situation.
2. They must have thought I was crass, puerile and selfish.
3. He is acting so puerile, I can't get a serious word out of him.
4. An apparently astonishing claim, and a puerile one too, but true none the less.
5. I do not appreciate his puerile attitude, considering he is a grown man.
6. Puerile cerebral palsy is syndrome of cerebra trauma, which is concomitant with functional obstacles and hypogenesis.
7. Her puerile attitude caused me to believe that she was younger than she claimed.
8. This whole project sounds like the most puerile, childish and willfully obnoxious cinematic venture in years.
9. He only issued from his torpor at night to fall into blind and puerile fits of anger.
10. The words that passed between us were few and puerile in regard of the situation.