Definition of stentorian:
(used of the voice or sound) deep and resonant
Synonyms of stentorian:
Opposite/Antonyms of stentorian:
Sentence/Example of stentorian:
1. The stentorian tones of the auctioneer, calling out to clear the way, now announced that the sale was about to commence.
2. I turn towards the direction of the stentorian voice.
3. Margaret 's bringing along her rolling pin, and her best stentorian voice, to keep everyone in order.
4. The stentorian tones of auctioneer, calling out to clear, now announced that the sale to commence.
5. His stentorian approach and his commanding presence have been influential on the good order of the Assembly.