Definition of impetuous:
1. characterized by undue haste and lack of thought or deliberation
2. Acting or done with sudden and often rash haste or violence.
3. Characterized by or proceeding from sudden and intense emotion or feeling.
Synonyms of impetuous:
Opposite/Antonyms of impetuous:
Sentence/Example of impetuous:
1. He made an impetuous decision to quit his job.
2. She gave him an impetuous hug.
3. The slightly longer answer is to be more decisive, more impetuous and, in some areas, less of a perfectionist.