Definition of pervade:
1. to exist in every part of (something)
2. spread through and be perceived in every part of.
3. spread or diffuse through
Synonyms of pervade:
Opposite/Antonyms of pervade:
Sentence/Example of pervade:
1. The joy and beauty that pervade the show make the theatre a heaven of its own.
2. Information-nationalism pervades many arenas, beyond the issues of racism and political dissent.
3. A feeling of great sadness pervades the film. Art and music pervade every aspect of their lives.
4. The images that pervade your mind affect the way you feel as well as the way your body behaves physiologically.